Pages

11/04/2012

GEETANJALI #3



I know not how thou singest, my master! I ever listen in silent amazement.

The light of thy music illumines the world. The life breath of thy music runs from sky to sky. The holy stream of thy music breaks through all stony obstacles and rushes on.

My heart longs to join in thy song, but vainly struggles for a voice. 
I would speak, but speech breaks not into song, and I cry out baffled.

Ah, thou hast made my heart captive in the endless meshes of thy music, my master!



ప్రభూ, నీ గాన కళా కౌశలం నాకు ఎరుకపడుతుందా ? సంభ్రమం తో వినయంగా నేనెప్పుడూ నీ గానాన్ని ఆస్వాదిస్తూనే ఉంటాను.

నీ నాదజ్యోతులే ఈ విశ్వాన్ని ప్రకాశింపజేస్తున్నాయి.
నీ నాదమే ప్రాణమై శూన్యాలలోనూ నిండిపోయింది.
నీ నాదం వెల్లువై బండబారిపోయిన జాడ్యాలను భేదిస్తూ, సాగిపోతోంది.

శ్రుతి కలపాలని నా మదీ ఉవ్విళ్ళూరుతోంది, కానీ అభివ్యక్తి రాక సతమతమౌతోంది.
మాటాడగలనే కాని, మాట పాట కాక, కాలేక, ఆర్తి గా అరుస్తున్నాను.

ఏమి చిత్రం స్వామీ? నీ అమృతానంత నాదం లో నా మది బందీ అయిపొయింది.


No comments:

Post a Comment